i am a pre-doctoral research assistant in applied microeconomics at CUNEF Universidad. previously, i earned
my Bachelor’s degree in Economics from UC3M and was an intern at the DG Economics, Statistics and Research of the
Bank of Spain.
i leverage large-scale datasets to answer policy-oriented research questions. specifically, i focus on extracting causal insights from microdata through the implementation of quasi-experimental econometric methods.
- 2016-2020 BSc in Economics, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Oct. 2020 - Sep. 2022 Pre-doctoral Research Assistant to Prof. Miguel Almunia and Claudia Hupkau, CUNEF Universidad
- Mar. 2020 - Sep. 2020 Research Intern, Bank of Spain
work in progress
- Gender inequality at work and in the household one year after the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic: evidence from the UK
with Claudia Hupkau and Barbara Petrongolo
- i developed a ShinyApp to explore survey microdata on love perceptions and romantic relationships in spain. check out el barómetro del amor en España (in spanish)
Powered by Jekyll and Minimal Light theme.